GRACE PARK POLICY AND PROCEDURE
SUBJECT: Visitation Plan COVID-19
- Main visitation will be held on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9:00 am-11:00 am & 12:30 pm- 3:30 pm- Location is in our Main Street Room at the front of the building (each visit will be 25 minutes).
- Garden House visitation will be held on Thursdays and Sundays 9:00 am-11:00 am & 12:30 pm- 3:30 pm- Location is in our Great Room at the back of the building (each visit will be 25 minutes).
- We prefer that scheduling be done via email to the 3 listed address’ firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- In an attempt to be fair to all residents for the first few weeks we will only schedule 1 visit per apartment per week; if you wish to visit your loved one more than once in a week names will be placed on a short list and if an appointment becomes available you will be contacted.
- To start we will only be allowing 2 visitors per visit and they will be monitored by a staff person.
- All visitors must adhere to our guidelines of social distancing, wearing a mask, hand hygiene, temperature checks etc. or they will be asked to leave immediately and future visits may not be scheduled.
- Visitors will be allowed to bring items, however they must give them to the facilitator of the visit, so that we can sanitize them first.
- We will be continuing to provide ZOOM visitation and that schedule will be Thursdays and Sundays 9:00 am-11:00 am.
At this time we are still restricting resident’s from leaving the facility except for essential appointments, we will update via email when this policy changes.