Our strategy at Grace Park Senior Living is to create the
“Ultimate Resident Experience" through the "Ultimate Employment Experience”
If you have a passion for serving seniors and providing exceptional service, we invite you to bring your talents and your ambition and become part of our team.
Dining Services: We are seeking dedicated and caring staff members to join our Dining Services team to provide residents with the “ultimate” dining experience.
- Prep Cook/Cook- Pay Range: $17-20
- Server/Wait Staff- Pay Range: $11-13
- Utility- Pay Range: $11-13
Wellness: We are seeking dedicated and caring staff members to join our Wellness team to provide compassionate, extraordinary, personal hands-on care where each resident’s health and wellbeing is of ultimate importance.
- Personal Care Aide- Pay Range: $12-13.50 (+ differential for nightshift)
- Memory Care Coordinator- Pay Range: $14 - 18
Housekeeping: We are seeking dedicated and caring staff members to join our team as Housekeeper to assist keeping Grace Park clean and pristine.
- Housekeeper- Pay Range: $11-13 (+ differential for nightshift)
- Laundry Attendant- Pay Range: $11-13 (+ differential for nightshift)
Arts & Entertainment: We are seeking dedicated and caring staff members to join our team as an Arts & Entertainment Assistant to create, plan, and implement a vital program of recreation that stimulates residents cognitively, culturally, creatively, psychologically, spiritually and physically.
- Arts & Entertainment Assistant- Pay Range: $11-13.50
*Full time and part-time positions are available, varied shifts, some weekends and holidays. High school diploma or equivalent may be required for some positions.
Please stop in for an application or download one from our website. Return completed applications to the Concierge Office.